Holy & Schultz’s employment practice represents companies, business organizations, and health care related entities. We have represented clients in:
* Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, including race, sex, gender, religion and national origin harassment and discrimination suits
* Americans with Disability Act
* Age Discrimination in Employment Act
* Family Medical Leave Act
* Retaliatory discharge claims
* Claims of discrimination by educational institutions under Title IX
* Fair Labor Standards Act
* Disputes involving employment contracts, allegations of sexual misconduct, trade secrets and violations of restrictive covenants
Holy & Schultz represent clients before state and federal courts and administrative agencies, including the Illinois Department of Human Rights, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, U.S. Departments of Labor and Education.
Our clients benefit from our on-going counseling services regarding employment policies, procedures, handbooks, and conducting investigations related to alleged violations of state and federal employment law.